Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You did it!

Good Morning Crafty people,

I hope everyone is having a lovely day... we are having a quiet around home day today.
I am having some trouble with some eye infections so I'm not too keen to head out to do things that may be difficult - like driving. The children are home for school holidays so we are lucky we don't have to be anywhere.

Today I wanted to share a page with you I did for the 130 Case File over at CSI. I so enjoyed this colour combination, I really like slightly off primary colours, looking back at pages done with those colours are some of my faves.






I made this page about my little girl and her achievement of completing a triathlon. So very proud of her.

The evidence I used was circles, stars, stripes and a ribbon bow.
For the testimony I used the 4 important things and included that in my journaling.


Journaling - It was wonderful to see you racing today. I am always amazed at how effortless you make it all look. Always remember: You are strong, you are brave, you are beautiful, you are capable of anything.

Thanks for coming by today
Have a fab day
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment