Thursday, July 10, 2014

I'm back with my page...

Hi guys...

As hoped I am back to share my page... the littliest one decided that today would be a sleeping day so YAY! I got a little time to myself, well the other two girls are here with me but they can busy themselves for a few minutes.

So as I said earlier I had almost finished my first Scrap Stash Kit Club page... I just got the journaling done and now I can share. I also used a sketch from Let's get Sketchy to combine a couple of challenges.






I really enjoyed doing this page, it really is refreshing to do something different.
Off to work on my next one while the sleeping is still happening...
Have a blessed day
Hayley

16 comments:

  1. Brilliant take on the sketch and fab photos too. Thank you for playing along at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright colours. Great take on the sketch.. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun pictures ..perfect for the challenge..... thanks for joingingGreat take on the challenge thanks for joining us at LGS! us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun fun page!!! and love the color mix here!!! Thanks soo much for playing along with LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, fun page! I really like the colors! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and fun patterns! Fantastic take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute page! Love the bright colors and the pops of black against the kraft. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this Hayley, its so fun and bright! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great paper choice. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun page! Love the colors and the black with it is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww. Sweet summer page. Love it and great choice of pattern papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun page and great colors! You rocked the LGS sketch, thank you for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful take on the sketch!!!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun photos and great colors! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great layout! All your elements! Thank you for joining us at LGS <3

    ReplyDelete