Monday, July 14, 2014

This child is funny

Hi scrapbookers!

I'm having a day off from sharing squeeze kit pages today.. just to have a little break.
I made this page of Sophia and I last night, actually it's more about her and how darn funny she is.

Here is the page:


I put the journaling on a card in that first white pocket.

Journaling:

Oh child, you crack me up. You are so very funny. If I ask Olivia what she likes the most about you she says 'she is REALLY funny'. The way you walk, the way you talk, the songs you make up, you have always had a way of adding humour to all you do.
Your sense of humour is really very sophisticated for someone your age and your timing is fabulous. I don't think you really realise how funny you are and that is a good thing. You are enough of a show off now without doing it for attention. I love you goofball. Love Mama.

I really hope that this gift of humour will serve her later in life to help her deal with situations that arise. It is a great diffuser in stressful times. I may make another page in the future about that and other ways that she is quite a bit like her Daddy.

Thanks for stopping by today
I hope you are having a happy day
Take care
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment