Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sunshine

Hi Crafty friends...

I just loved this weeks case file from CSI, the colours are just gorgeous.






This page is about a relationship between me and my oldest friend - we grew up next door to each other and have known each other since we were three.
Our children are friends and it's just a lovely comfortable happy place to be.

I found the testimony part a little hard this time, I found a 6 word memoir I liked but didn't go with the page so I have stashed that away for later. I did get a memoir though - 'That's what real friendship feels like'
I truly do believe that real friendship feels like sunshine. I may journal more private stuff on the back of the page but I don't know as I have other pages I wish to do about this friendship.


For the evidence I used, chevrons, stitching and a number. The stitching is white on white around the edge of the paper.

Thanks for coming by
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment