Sunday, July 15, 2012

I actually got out of the house....

to crop! Which I haven't done since before baby GG came so it was long overdue. It isn't the easiest thing to wrangle when you breastfeed. A while ago I was chatting about/possibly whinging about how long it had been and my LSS owner came up with a brilliant plan. Yesterday at ScrappinPatch we had a Mother and Daughter crop. It was fabulous. So GG came and she was so good.

My little scrapbooking superstar.

So I had a lot of fun and a ton of laughs and even got a few pages done.



Used a bunch of Cameo stuff on here - the title, the circle border, the file folder and the orange tab. Some crate paper stickers, washi tape and paper scraps and I was done.

I will share the other's when I have a moment to do my journalling.

Hope you got some creative time this weekend!
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment