Thursday, July 12, 2012

All PL all the time

So here are another couple of weeks of my project life. I decided for the girls birthday's that I will add a birthday week insert as we usually do a lot and it just gives me a bit more room and makes them feel a bit more special. So this first insert is Sophia's birthday week. I thought for a spread where it is all about the same event that I would try using all the same collection, I like it but I think I prefer the mixed up look of the other weeks.




Closeups:

Please excuse this first pocket, that photo is temporary, this one came out much too dark and I forgot to reprint it, it's not stuck in and that is the reason for the funny angle.



Moving right along, my next spread is for the week of the 28th of May.


Closeups:



Oh I loved this week so many bits and pieces captured, just makes me feel all warm inside!
Happy memory keeping people!
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment