Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Wednesday...

Wow I haven't been here for an entire week and it sure feels like it. I've been crafting away but the layouts are for scheduled things I can't share yet so I haven't had a lot to post.

Coming up this week, on the 15th will be  my first contribution to the Challenge me happy blog. Woohoo! I'm excited about that, come on over and get involved.

I did a big catchup with my Project Life and I'm pleased to say I am back to being current (current to me is working on last weeks pages). I was about 3-4 weeks behind, I had made all the notes etc but I just told myself I wasn't allowed to do anything else until it was caught up. So I am happy.
Here is my share for this week:



Closeups:






Thanks for dropping by...
Have a blessed day
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment