Thursday, August 23, 2012

This baby...

This baby is the light of my life. I really need to start doing a bit more work on her album... oh you know... like start it, or else she is never going to know how much I adore her and what an awesome, easy, sweet, gorgeous baby she was. I will forget all the details unless I write them down, so I really need to get to it.

I participated in a challenge over at 2peas this week which was the perfect time to whip out a page. The challenge included a cutting file for the Silhouette so that was a great bonus. I adore this MME paper, this time I cut out a couple of duplicates and popped them up on foam adhesive. I also cut a few others out and added a vellum with script on it behind.

So here's my page:


I included this detail photo to show the silver paper behind the cut, you can't tell in the first flat image.



My favourite part was a quote I had written down in my journal, it describes just how I feel about GG, it just fit perfectly.
"And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, "Oh there you are, I've been looking for you".
Love that.

Have a fab day
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment