Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oh happy day is right!

Guess what? I managed to do another page today! Somewhere inbetween, laundry, backyard cricket, feeding the baby and refereeing the other children, I got one done and it's only 2pm. Woohoo! I am really enjoying the push participating in these challenges on Shimelle's blog are giving me. Sometimes it's just the starting I have a problem with, the challenges are great at alleviating that problem.

So I skipped challenge three because I really wanted to do challenge four. Challenge four is scrapping with yellow and grey and one other colour. I chose black for my other colour. I have such affection for yellow, as a child it was always my favourite when everyone else liked pink and purple. It is my daughter Phia's favourite too, which makes me go "awww, like her mama", although she calls it "Lellow".



Supplies: Cardstock: Kaiser, Patterned Paper: October Afternoon & MME, Washi Tape, I cut the film strip, the title and the 2010 tab on my Silhouette.  The "oh happy day" I downloaded from jules you can find her great blog here.

I am hoping to be back later on today with another page done, that may be a little ambitious but I'm gonna go for it.
Have a fab day people.
Take care
Hayley

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this layout! the polka dot paper, the die cut film strip, the title...fabulous job on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool layout!! I love using challenges to just start too. Cute pics too. I love when I capture proof that the kids sometimes get along. :)

    ReplyDelete