Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another two challenges done...

Two is better than none, right? I was so hoping to plough through a whole heap but life gets in the way. I have made some progress and I'm going to keep working away at them. It's not too late to join in if you want to, head over to Shimelle's blog, you can find her here.

I completed challenge #7 - which was called putting it in a pocket.  We have a huge amount of photos from our trip to Bali and it was great to get another one done.


I'm trying hard to use up some of these Basic Grey Olivia products, I still like them but it is definately harder for me when I'm  not excited about them anymore. I cut the today and the camera on my Silhouette. This is the last of my larger Maya Road Envelopes, only the tiny ones left, I have really enjoyed those.


Then I skipped ahead to challenge #12 - I am going to do some of those inbetween but I really need to get some pictures printed. So challenge 12 is to use one photo twice. As soon as I saw the challenge I knew exactly which photos I would be doing. These ones of Liv when she was a baby, my absolute favourite one.


I really enjoy using the 6x6 pads, I find I'm doing this more and more, I have always pretty much been a B side scrapbooker anyways but the scaled down patterns really appeal to me.

Must head out now to do the grocery shopping... can you hear me groan?
Things are getting a little desperate though, I can't really put it off any longer.
Hope everyone is having a sunshiney day, it's a bit drizzly here.
Take care
Hayley

2 comments:

  1. Both of these pages are so cute and so well done! Love the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these layout! Love the pretty embellishments and papers. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete