Monday, April 11, 2011

Really into layouts right now....

Scrapbooking for me comes in ebbs and flows, sometimes it's so darn easy it falls together and other times I just sit there and stare at the paper. Being inspired and productive is very much an emotional thing for me, so if it's not there, it's not there I can't force it. I always seem to have loads of time when I'm in one of these slumps. The good news I'm not there right now! I am in the "I can't wait to get the dishes done so I can read my book again" frame of mind. It's just easy right now and I am so loving it. So I have been crafting my little heart out.

Firstly, my little Phia, "helping" in the garden...



Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill, Pattered Paper - October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, Chipboard letter - lil davis, Stamp - Dear Lizzy, Brad - Martha Stewart, Border Punch - Fiskars



Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned Paper and Stickers - All MME Stella and Rose Hattie, Lettering - Cuttlebug




Supplies: Pattered Papers- Daily Junque House of Three, Lettering - The Girls Paperie, Numbers - K & Company

That's all for tonight, mainly cause I'm too tired to wait for it to upload.. lazy huh!
Hope your having a great night
Take care
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment