Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Nesties....

I got this new set of nestabilities for my birthday, it's called Labels Eight. I really wanted this one because the largest was big enough for cards and mini albums and the smallest were still a useable size.

I have really had some fun with these and I know I'm going to use them a lot.

A couple of card examples...


Supplies: Patterned Paper - Prima, Ribbon - Montarga, Flower- Large made by me, Small - spotlight, Pearls - Kaisercraft, Ink - Tim Holtz, Butterfly - Cuttlebug





Supplies: Patterned Paper - Prima, Ribbon - Making Memories, Flower- Large made by me, Small -Prima , Pearls - Kaisercraft, Butterfly - Cuttlebug, Stamp - Hero Arts


And a couple of mini albums....



Supplies: Patterned Paper - DCWV Mariposa, Ribbon - Making Memories, Flower- Large made by me, Small -Prima , Stickpin - made by me Ink - Tim Holtz, Bound using the Bind it all




Supplies: Patterned Paper - Prima ,, Flower- Large made by me, Quote - Prima , Stickpin - made by me Ink - Tim Holtz, Bound using the Bind it all




Supplies: Patterned Paper - K & Company Jubilee, Flowers - made by me, Family sticker - K & Company, Stickpins - made by me Ink - Tim Holtz, Bound using the Bind it all, Gems - K & Company


I'm off now, I need to finish some cupcakes for Kindergarten tomorrow, I know I know I have such a glam life.
Have a fab week.
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment