Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday..

Well it's a dreary Friday morning here with not a lot to do except housework, and we all know I will do almost anything to avoid that. I so wish I was one of those people that liked it, but it's just not my thing, you would think it should be in my DNA if you know my Mum but I just didn't get that gene. So here I am!

I have gone around this morning and taken a lot of photos of the earthquake damage to the house, all the little things I know I will forget about and you will just get used to seeing. We won't see ECQ for about 4 months so I wanted to get those done because I have a terrible memory. I think that's one of the main reasons I journal a lot, so many people avoid journalling, they don't know what to say etc, I am honestly aware that I will probably forget. I have forgotten tons of things about when the girls were babies already, but I can go back and look which is lovely.

A couple more layouts I've done, still working through the old photos making myself get them done. Some of the photos aren't great but the memories are!

First layout is one I have been meaning to do, of my sister in law and my eldest...



Supplies: Cardstock-Bazzill, Patterned Paper - Echo Park, Chipboard Buttons - Making Memories, Letter stickers - Basic Grey, I heart you sticker - Grace Taylor, Tiny word stickers - The girls paperie


Our first photo as a family of four...



Supplies: Papers, Diecuts, Stickers, Brad all by MME Stella and Rose, Letter stickers - Basic Grey, Random charm - Unknown, Ticket - House of Three

Have a blessed day
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment