Monday, April 4, 2011

One Stamp, Three Ways...

So Two Peas in having this cardmaking and stamping event this month which is right up my alley, they are launching new product lines etc to expand and include a larger range.

They had this challenge the other day and I thought I would take part, I am always looking for a way to get better mileage out of supplies I already own. So you had to use one stamp and make three different cards with it.

Here is my take on it:



Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill, Patterned Paper - Webster's Pages, Circle Cutter - Martha Stewart, Ribbon - Seam Binding Christopher Pines, Damask Stamp - MME, Just a note Stamp - Hero Arts, Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink



Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill, Patterned Paper - Prima, Flower - Spotlight, Ribbon - Making Memories, Damask Stamp - MME, Thanks you Stamp - Hero Arts, Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Stickpin - Homemade




Supplies: Patterned Paper - K & Company Jubilee, Tiny Metal Flower - Etsy, Damask Stamp - MME, HelloStamp - Hero Arts, Ink - Versamark

Have a fab day!
Hayley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley! I want to try that challenge if I can find some time. LOVE your cards. Very cool with the one damask kinda off the label on the second one!

    ReplyDelete