Thursday, October 10, 2013

October Sketch Challenge

Another day, another challenge....

I saw this sketch challenge over at life.paper.scrapbook so I gave it a go, it's such a straight forward sketch so it came together easily. 



I did have to flip it because of my photo orientation but I like how it came out.
I made my own background with some modeling paste and paints. 

If you know me, you know I love everything fifth and frolic and the only thing better than the collection is then giving this addict an entire Project Life kit in it. I adore that kit and I am going to use every single piece, sounds impossible but I think I'm up for it. This capture the moments card is one from that kit and I was saving it for a 12x12. These photos of Gia are dear to my heart, I love how she loves her toys, she looks right in their eyes and then pulls them in for a real cuddle. Love that and didn't want to forget it.




Hope the sun is shining where you are...
Hayley

5 comments:

  1. What a darling layout, love how you used the bags as mats to your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you flipped the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Life Paper Scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lo! very cute! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! Love this! thanks for playing along with us at LPS..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous, I love it! Thanks for joining us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete