Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bold with Gold..

Even thought it's really trendy right now I didn't know if I could deal with the gold thing. I have always been a silver girl, actually the only gold things I have are my engagement and wedding rings.

I'm slowly warming up to it.... I watched a video over at 2 peas by Lilith which I thought was awesome and decided to give it a try. The video is from the 213 in 2013 series and I will link you up here. I also saw a scrap your stash video by Jen that was all about gold and if you wanted to catch that you can see it here.

So lilith's 5 prompts were:

Make it horizontal
Bold with Gold
Three layered clusters
5 photos
book paper

Here is my page:



Supplies: Maggie Holmes Flea Market papers - Antique, Collectable & Ellie, Ephemera , Fabric Frames.
               Thickers - Dear Lizzy - Treasure

Thanks for coming by
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment