Monday, January 27, 2014

We're kind of a big deal..

Hiya!
This page had been sitting in my finish off folder for a while now.. sometimes I struggle to do the journaling at the same time as I create. My brain doesn't work that way. So I thought as a way to get them finished up I would give myself two weeks to empty my finish up folder. So far it's working!

I did this page for the January sketch over at Life Paper Scrapbook.. here is the sketch:


Here is my page:



I am so enjoying using this Hello Again Collection by Carta Bella, it is beautiful, I have liked it so much I got some more of it last week. This page is about these two small people and their bond and friendship. They are such a blessing to me.

Thanks so much for coming by
Have a fab day
Hayley

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so sweet! Beautiful take on the LPS sketch! Thank you so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete