Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cards, cards and more cards .....

I have been flip flopping big time between my layouts and my cards, it seems no matter which I'm working on I seem drawn to the other. I think I need a bit of focus, my mind is going way faster than I can actually work.

I have done a few cards for the Card-a-day Challenge over at 2peas...



I made this one for my friends little girl who's party is in the weekend, it was all going fine until Olivia wanted to put the 3 on herself, now the balance is a little off but it was made with love.

Patterned Paper - Basic Grey & MME Chipboard - Basic Grey Ribbon - Have no idea!


I took just a few little supplies with me on holiday and of course because I was so limited I had loads of time and inspiration sigh! always the way. So I whipped up these two cards.
Patterned Paper - MME Alphabet Soup Ribbon -orange - American Crafts Green - no idea Lettering - Basic Grey
Diecut - Nestabilities (Thanks Bee!)




Patterned Paper - MME Fine and Dandy 6x6 pad Diecut - Nestabilites Rubon - Grace Taylor



Paper - MME Stamps - Truck (Tim Holtz) Sentiment (Hero Arts) Ink - Colorbox Chalk Ink & Tim Holtz Distress Inks

I'm trying to do a few more masculine cards, you know, because boys have birthdays too. I recently got these Tim Holtz stamps for that purpose and I really like them. I think my Dad maybe had a truck like this, guess what you're getting on your birthday card this year Dad! Surprise!
I really like this woodgrain embossing folder, sorry I have no clue who makes it, it was in a random two pack at my local warehouse.

Have a fab day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment